Saturday, February 27, 2021

Podcast #043 - Chit-Chat & Feedback

"Chit-Chat & Feedback"

Alan and Em talk a bit about how they've been passing the time recently -- Dragon Age, Warrior Nun, theology podcasts, and the like. And then they empty out the entire bag of listener feedback. 


Click on the player below to listen to the episode:


 

Right-click to download the episode.

You may also subscribe to the podcast through Apple Podcasts or the RSS Feed.

Link #1: The music of The Oh Hellos!
Link #2: The music of The Gray Havens
Link #3: The Sacramental Charismatic podcast
Link #4: The Foreword podcast 

We would love to hear from you about this topic, the podcast episode, or the podcast in general. Send e-mail feedback to dorknesstolight@gmail.com 

You can follow the network on twitter @DorknessToLight or Alan @ProfessorAlan

3 comments:

  1. It was good to hear you again, and I must thank Alan for mentioning "The Utterly Uninteresting and Unadventurous Tales of Fred the Vampire Accountant", by Drew Hayes". Based solely on that title, I went to Hoopla and borrowed the audiobook. I haven't had a chance to start listening, yet, but I'm sure I'm in Alan's debt for it. I also laughed when Em said "Dave might be single-handedly supporting what's left of the United States Postal Service. He has to spend upwards of 20 or 30 dollars a month in postage." Hilarious underestimate!
    Finally, again, I thank you for your earlier episode about the graphic novel, "The Book of Ruth". I recently ordered a copy online and it should be arriving soon. I will probably write you again once I've read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the second person so far to have Hoopla-ed the Vampire Accountant book!

      And would love to hear your thoughts on The Book of Ruth graphic novel!

      Delete