Friday, August 26, 2022

Podcast #047 - Audiofeed 2022!!!

 "Audiofeed 2022 (FINALLY)"

Alan and Em talk about the return of their favorite music festival, Audiofeed. They talk about their experiences at this year's fest. 

Click on the player below to listen to the episode:


 

Right-click to download the episode.

You may also subscribe to the podcast through Apple Podcasts or the RSS Feed.

Link # 1: The band Threnodian 
Link # 2: The band Ignescent
Link # 3: The band Raviner
Link # 4: The band Rusty Shipp
Link # 5: Propaganda's book Terraform

We would love to hear from you about this topic, the podcast episode, or the podcast in general. Send e-mail feedback to dorknesstolight@gmail.com 

You can follow the network on twitter @DorknessToLight or Alan @ProfessorAlan

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy hearing you talk your time at Audiofeed, not because I share very much of your musical tastes, but because it's clear how very much you all enjoy it. I'm glad that Kara got to experience it and have a good time. It's always a bit worrisome, I guess, when you share something you love with someone who hasn't experienced it before: Will they hate it? Will they like it? Will they like it as much as I do?
    I was happy to hear about the hotel waffles. My wife and I generally choose "Free Breakfast" hotels when we can, and I always enjoy the waffles.
    For what it's worth, since Em said that Propaganda's book Terraform would be her "Staff Pick", I ordered a copy this morning. I only regret that I couldn't stop into The Book Loft and pick it up in person. (I loved that place the one and only time I've been to Columbus.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Alan's comment about the game of Buck-Buck brought a flood of childhood memories. When I was a lad (and dinosaurs roamed the Earth, and all this here was empty fields), this was quite a popular game in my Philadelphia neighborhood. Often, in summer, we'd play until the streetlights came on and we had to go home. Sadly, when I recently asked my youngest sister if she and her friends had played the game when she was a kid, she had never even heard of it. Maybe I'll just go now and yell at kids to get off my lawn.

    ReplyDelete